Here you have a brief, clear and enhancing presentation to show effective ways to improve your speeches; this is extremely useful if you are preparing for Global Cities, Global Classrooms or The English Speaking Union Competition. I hope you find it useful.
Hi everyone. Welcome to my blog ! I hope all students , not only from Duque de Rivas Highschool, will enjoy , learn and practice English with the different activities I post. Ana Mª García Fernández
miércoles, 6 de octubre de 2021
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
-
Non- governmental organizations are organizations that are independent of any government. They are usually non-profit and most of them are ...
-
Halloween's back. Watch the video and then do the exerxises. I wish you a terrifying Halloween's night
-
Definition: Two or more words (such as part-time or high-speed ) that act as a single idea to modify a noun (a part-time ...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario